- The City Lane is an online magazine dedicated to providing readers with interesting and informative travel, food and culture related content. The City Lane is based in Melbourne, Australia. Founder and editor-in-chief Paul Kristoff founded The City Lane in 2009 and today the magazine has contributors across Australia, the UK and the USA. The magazine has a global focus and provides readers with unique, interesting articles containing high quality writing and photography. The City Lane prides itself on inspiring people to get out of their comfort zone and try new things be it in their home town or further abroad.
- The City Lane prides itself on offering a wide variety of content with the motto of “travel like a local". They are a team who will visit the hottest new bar as well as the hidden gems. They know the best inner city spots and off the beaten path discoveries.
- The City Lane only partners with brands/businesses that it believes in, and that will be of genuine interest to its readers.
- Content on The City Lane is professional, high quality, SEO optimsed and promoted across a number of social media channels to ensure immediate and longer-term impact. Generally, only 1-2 pieces of content goes live on The City Lane each day, which enhances the impact each piece of content has with readers.
- The City Lane operates in an ethical manner and believes in full disclosure and honesty. The City Lane's readers appreciate and expect this, and it is one of the pillars that the brand stands upon
Please feel free to check out
The City Lane